Why Form Designers Should Use LiveFORM Technology
- LiveFORM makes filling forms out very easy for the user --
this means that fewer errors are made during submission.
- Users are more likely to try out your product or services or
respond to your surveys as the tedium of typing is eliminated. For
example, if you are a publisher offering free sample issues, this
technology may increase the number of sample issues requested.
- LiveFORM automates your sales and marketing process. Since the tedium of
typing is removed more people try out your products. As your marketing
reach increases your sales start to go up.
- The template forms provided with LiveFORM have error checking
functionality built-in. This means your in-house development time
for creating robust forms is reduced.
- Once the forms are filled-out the information can be sent to you through
an email which you can drag-and-drop on LiveLEAD, a Microsoft Access based
leads collector application. For more info, send an email to us
- The LiveFORM technology can be customized for your
application. This means you aren't limited to using forms created
in our format but can add and delete fields from the templates to
create the form you need.
Interested in using this technology on your Web pages?
Here are our prices for the software.
Shareware version of form
can be created here.
Copyright © 1996 Patil Systems, Inc.
LiveFORM, ebCARD and LiveLEAD are trademarks of Patil Systems, Inc.